Are you looking for a career as a Sales Representative with a company that values honesty and integrity first? Then we’ve got the position for you! We are seeking quali-fied, highly motivated individuals who demonstrate our guiding principles of considera-tion, cooperation, communication, accountability and innovation. As an Automotive Salesperson you will be extensively trained using industry leading tools which will set you up for success! If you have good communications skills, goal oriented, and enjoy working with people, then this career is for you!Automotive Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Maintain an expertise level of product knowledge for customer demonstration
- Work the CRM tool for a high level of sales effectiveness
- Assist customers in the completion of their applicable sales documents
- Follow sales process as defined by management
- Build a successful referral network
- Complete Manufacturer specific training as needed
- Prior automotive retail sales associate experience preferred
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Strong negotiation skills
- Quality customer service skills
- Good sales and/or customer service track record
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Are you ready to provide an exceptional customer experience and drive loyalty? Our Service Technicians perform vehicle repairs and maintenance as assigned in accord-ance with the dealer and factory standards. They build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in us as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliabil-ity. You will communicate with other departments to effectively manage production and Customer communication.Responsibilities
As a Service Technicians, you will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and cus-tomer service skills to perform vehicle maintenance and repair working according to dealer and factory standards.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs with accuracy and efficiency
- Performing Multipoint Inspections on every vehicle
- Road- testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair to customer delivery
- Learning new technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automo-tive diagnosis and repair
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organ-izational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and inter-personal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, as well as strong cus-tomer service and active – listening abilities.
- 2-3 years of automotive diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
Do you have a ‘can-do” attitude and willing to undertake tasks without having to be re-minded? Our Detail department is looking for you! You would be washing, waxing, vacuuming, cleaning windows, steam cleaning carpets, headliners, seats, door panels, and cupholders along with prepping new cars.Responsibilities:
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment, e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions, towels, and other approved products to support the cleanliness of the vehicles.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes, and/or masking materials to preserve, pro-tect, and restore vehicle's interior and exterior.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damages.
- Buffing, waxing, polishing, shampooing, reconditioning, and washing/drying by hand (if necessary) are part of this responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple vehicles at once
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Safely and effectively use detail equipment
- Assist the Service Department as necessary and instructed by supervisor or manager
- Provide Superior customer service
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Cleans engines and engine components with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not re-spond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following rec-ommendations of product manufacturer
- Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touchup paint
- Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition
- Complete all assigned tasks timely on a daily basis
- Experience: 2+ years experience preferred, experience with car dealerships a plus
- Must have a current driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be dependable, highly motivated, and able to meet demands of the posi-tion
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate, be a functional resource to others, and work well with others.
- Superior customer service skills are required
- Must adhere to safety procedures
- Reliable, self-motivated, honest, punctual, professional and flexible attitude
As a Service Writer, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offer-ings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service. This is why we look for individuals that not only have customer service knowledge and experience, but those who enjoy helping others.Responsibilities:
- Greet customers, capturing their prime concern on the job card
- Recommend additional maintenance services using factory menus
- Create accurate estimates of repair and invoice repair orders
- Perform active delivery of the vehicle back to the customer
- Administering the 'Courtesy Vehicle Process'
- Complete the cashier transaction when the customer repair has been completed
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic typing and computer skills a must
- Demonstrated excellence in satisfying the customer
- Excellent communication skills